Saturday, 8 January 2011

House for Sale: The Gordon Villa

I've been searching google, for someone like him in the US, but I have to conclude: This guy is quite unique. There's just noone I would compare him with..


I anyway will have to admit: 
His house, which he put for sale, is just awesome!

Source: Wikipedia


More about Gordon
Cornelis Willem (Gordon) Heuckeroth (Amsterdam, 6 July 1968) is a Dutch performer, radio- and television personality, better known by his nickname Gordon. As a singer, he had his greatest hit with the single Kon ik maar even bij je zijn (If I could be with you for just a while), which was a number one hit in 1991.


















Source: www.kruyff.nl


For more specific info about this villa, click here to go to the website of the broker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...