Sunday 21 November 2010

Lets get started: X-mas at home

Slowly but surely I am letting go of my summery feeling and starting to look at those X-mas decoration, mood setters, and interesting DIY ideas.
Sometimes people wonder how is that possible that december is the favorite time of the year. But how can you resist all the textile, colors, trees, and of course my favorite - CANDLES everywhere in all the sizes!!!
Today I came across these beautiful pictures

I adore beautiful table settings like this one, just so pity that after a minute that the dinner has started there is noting left of the beauty ;)






Love this scale with the balls


Sourse: Nordic Design Blog
Photos: Bobedre



So, are you in the mood yet? Do you have any DIY ideas this year yourself? I wold be glad to hear them!
xoxo
Olik



1 comment:

  1. I love all this examples and are collecting some Christmas decoration ideas my self ;) I think I will go for something white and simple this year.
    Thanks for visiting and your friendly comment
    desiree

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...