Friday 26 November 2010

Planning a weekend trip? What about an igloo?

I think one of my favorite interiors are still Scandinavian Design Interiors.
The rooms have a lot of natural elements, beautiful, warm, light and cosy interiors!
I am charmed by all the wood, its almost a feeling of freedom in a space.

Today I want to show you the ultimate nature feeling, that you could possible be getting in combination with interior and design.
A hotel in Switzerland, in the middle of the nature, and it goes even further, its an igloo!!!
Source: whitepod resorts and trendenser.se

Nestled in the charming village of Les Cerniers, surrounded by a blanket of glistening white snow and panoramic mountain views, Whitepod offers an unforgettable experience in the heart of the Swiss Alps !
gorgeous!!

If you have been there, please let me know what did you think about it?

xoxo
Olik

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...