Wednesday 8 December 2010

Eigen Huis en Interieur abonnement

First time in my life i have subscribed my self for a really design magazine! I am so excited that I thought I should tell you!

I am going to receive my favorite design magazine  - Eigen  Huis en Interieur for a whole year long! A whole year magazine full of inspiration, famous designers, new designs, amazing interiors!
I am sure my english speaking readers are not familiar with this magazine, so here are some images of it! I think this is the best interior magazine in The Netherlands. It reminds a bit of Elle Interior. But of course the focus not only on international design news, famous designers, beautiful interiors, but also on the Dutch ones. 

And believe me, i can tell you objectively, Holland has a lot of design talents!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...