Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy New Year!!!

My dearest readers,
It is the most magical time of the year n Russia - New Years. Russian people celebrate it big! With a lot of food, drinks, toasts, again drinks and food. 
Now that I am not living in Russia anymore, but I do miss those magical nights of eating, drinking, making toasts, giving presents, watching fireworks and the president on TV exactly at 0:00 after the Kremlin clock has made his 12 bells. 

That is why I want you to enjoy these beautiful table setting that I found at one of the blogs I read from time to time - Ferm Living








Photos by Morten Germund
Sourse: Ferm Living

Let your new year be better than the one that has passed. Make your dreams come true! Enjoy your New Years! And make in BIG! Just like in a far away Russia!

xoxo
Olik

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...