Saturday 8 January 2011

Jan Des Bouvrie

Today I would like to continue telling you about the fantastic four (designers) of Holland. Today I'd like to tell you something about the last designer - Jan des Bouvrie.
In my opinion, Jan des Bouvrie is the most well known interior designer of Holland. If I talk to people about the interior designs, the first thing they can recall is Jan des Bouvrie.

In the start of his career he opened his studio - Het Arsenaal, where he was designing furniture, vases and interiors. Nowadays Het Arsenaal is one of the most prestigious studios of interior design in the Netherlands. At the moment Jan is not only designing interiors, he also gives classes in many architectural schools, he designs launched furniture and decoration collection for a home depot company - Gamma.

His interiors are very light, luxurious, with a splash of color.
modern..

different



Other post of the fantastic four of the Netherlands you can find here:


1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm in love in this blog!!!

    I love every single pictures because it reflects my style and vision of design.

    Keep up the good job, i'll be coming back to admire the pictures:)

    xxx

    www.thebrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...