Saturday 26 March 2011

Megan's Home Tour... watch out of that closet!

I think  we are all often curious by nature and ofter looking into other people's homes .
When I walk around my neighborhood..... I admit to looking if there's a window & no curtains....! I just walk past & am curious how that homeowner has decorated his/her place. Do you know what I mean?

I guess this is one of the reasons that I love bloggers that tell about their life and about their house and the way the decorate it. Today i have discovered a blog of Megan - Honey we are home. A really beautiful blog, full of decorating idea and details of Megan's home.

Megan has also published the pictures of her home.  And I am SURE all the girls will be jealous at her closet!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...