Wednesday 13 October 2010

Too pretty: home tour

Today I want to inspire you! No stories about education, projects or what so ever.
I want you to sit back and enjoy.
a beautiful house from Plush Palate blog. Tour through the house of Crystal.

I love the soft colors of her house. The classy lines, the feminine touch



Really well done collection of images on the wall.
If you wish to create something like that yourself, just keep it simple, place all the frames together, dont spread them, otherwise it will get a messy and lost atmosphere.

Also nice to use: different shapes of frames that form one part together. Different shapes make in into a playful image of frames


Details make your house personal! Use it! Love it!


If you have seen a beautiful house somewhere, I would like to hear about it! What makes you like it? 
Why would you like the atmosphere or the plan of the furniture? Tell me about it

Have a great inspiration day!
xoxo
Olik


1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing house! You've got a great eye for details.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...