Saturday 18 December 2010

Rooms for Teenagers

I collected some nice ideas to design teenage rooms, which I'd like to share with you..

The next room is more about the whole picture. I like the bookshelves, the wall decoration, the chair..
Basically everything....


The next bedroom is meant for a real princess:


Now the next example may be a bad one:


When the desk is used as a bedside table, you may wonder if any homework is getting done there..

What if you're daughter keeps your bath occupied every single evening, and you don't get a chance to take a bath yourself? Just give your daughter her own bath :-) 



I'm not sure if I'd be able to sleep in this next bedroom, but is surely looks good! Message: Dare to use colors! (Or don't) I actually don't know what the message is.


Designed by Stephen Gambrel







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...